drinking water to ease heartburn
Acid Reflux Heartburn Natural Remedies

Does Drinking Water Really Helps with Heartburn

Heartburn is a burning sensation in the lower chest along with a bitter or sour taste in the throat and mouth. It usually occurs after having a meal or in night while sleeping. This happens when stomach acid flows backwards into the food pipe (esophagus). The symptoms could last from a few minutes to few […]

Heartburn No More
Acid Reflux Heartburn Natural Remedies

Heal Heartburn without Drugs or Antacids in 8 Weeks

An estimated 44% of the U.S. adult populations have acid reflux. Nearly 40% of acid reflux sufferers do nothing about their acid reflux. Out of the remaining 60% most people will either use a conventional acid reflux medication like prescription drugs or will try to change their diet. The Fact is: acid reflux remains one […]

turmeric for heartburn
Acid Reflux GERD Heartburn Natural Remedies

How to use Turmeric for Heartburn

Turmeric has been known for centuries for the health benefits it provides. It has been used for the treatment of various diseases, including stomach and digestive problems. Heartburn is one of the digestive issues for which turmeric is used as an alternative therapy. The properties of turmeric may be effective in preventing and alleviating heartburn […]

aloe vera for heartburn
Acid Reflux Heartburn Natural Remedies

How Effective is Aloe Vera Juice for Heartburn?

Heartburn is a strong burning sensation felt in the chest or the upper stomach due to reflux of stomach acids in the food pipe (esophagus). Most people experience heartburn occasionally, but it can lead to a chronic form known as GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease). The main cause of heartburn are unhealthy diet and lifestyle, but […]

apple cider vinegar for heartburn
Acid Reflux Heartburn Natural Remedies

Using Apple Cider Vinegar to Ease Heartburn

In recent times apple cider vinegar has gained widespread popularity because of the health benefits provided by it. But the extensive list of benefits provided by apple cider vinegar has been well known for centuries. It provides a number of health benefits, including that it can aid in weight loss, keep blood sugar in check, […]

Heartburn No More Review - Jeff Martin
Acid Reflux Heartburn Natural Remedies

Heartburn No More Review – Jeff Martin’s 5 Step Holistic System

Does Heartburn No More work? Our in depth ‘Heartburn No More Review’ is here. Let’s find out everything about this much hyped heartburn treatment program. Create by Jeff Martin Heartburn No More is a 5-step system for those who are looking for a more holistic approach to cure acid reflux and heartburn permanently. The program […]

heartburn at night
Heartburn Natural Remedies

5 Simple Tips for Sleep to Ease your Heartburn at Night

People often experience heartburn at night while they were asleep. As per a study, as many as 1 in every 4 Americans may suffer heartburn at night. It is also estimated that around 7 million Americas suffer from GERD and 75% of them experience heartburn at night. The meal you consume, flow through the esophagus […]

how to prevent heartburn
Acid Reflux Heartburn Natural Remedies

12 Simple tips to prevent Heartburn and Acid Reflux

Uncomfortable burning sensations in the chest could be an indication of the digestive disease. Acid reflux happens when the stomach acid backs up into the food pipe (esophagus). It causes a burning sensation in the chest also known as heartburn. Acid reflux may also cause sour or regurgitated food taste in the back of mouth. […]

home remedies for heartburn
Acid Reflux Heartburn Natural Remedies

8 Most Effective Home Remedies for Heartburn, Acid Reflux and GERD

Heartburn is a burning sensation around the lower chest area because of the movement of stomach acid into food pipe (esophagus). The pain associated with heartburn tends to worsen when you lie down or bend over. Exact cause of heartburn is still unknown to medical science, but there are certain factors which may contribute to […]